Finding a Local Insurance Agent
- How can I find a local insurance agent or broker?
- What is the advantage of having my own insurance agent or broker?
- Are online rates the same as rates from an agent or broker?
1. How can I find a local insurance agent or broker?
You can quickly find a local agent or broker online or call 1-877-468-3466. We have over 10,000 independent insurance agents in our network.
2. What is the advantage of having my own insurance agent or broker?
Your agent watches out for the best options for you. An agent may check in with you from time to time to make sure that all your insurance needs are met, and that you are getting the best coverages at the best price as your circumstances change.
3. Are online rates the same as rates from an agent or broker?
No. Agent and broker rates and online rates may differ depending on your unique situation. It’s possible to get a great deal either way. You can always compare your online rate quote to the quote provided by your agent or broker.
Designed to protect your residence and also your peace of mind.Learn More
Drive less? Save More!
Save on auto insurance with National General Insurance's Low Mileage Discount offered exclusively to OnStar Subscribers.Learn More