Homeowners Insurance Coverages
One size fits all just doesn't make sense when it comes to choosing homeowners insurance coverages. That's why the National General Insurance Homeowners Program* offers affordable homeowners insurance designed to protect your residence, your personal belongings and your bank account.
You'll also get peace of mind when it comes to personal liability. A guest who is injured on your premises may incur expenses that are your financial responsibility. The product is designed with that in mind.
Enjoy extensive homeowners insurance coverage options including:
- Dwelling Coverage – protection to repair or replace your residence in the event of a covered loss.
- Personal Property Coverage – protection for your personal property or possessions.
- Structure Coverage – protection for structures in addition to your primary dwelling (such as storage sheds and pools).
- Loss of Use Coverage – reimburses you for expenses you incur when you lose the use of your home after a covered loss.
- Medical Expense Coverage – coverage of medical expenses to others as a result of bodily injury up to a certain limit.
- Liability Exposures Coverage – coverage for bodily injury or property damage caused to another person.
- Additional Coverages – are available to protect property such as personal computer equipment, business property, jewelry, bicycles, cameras, etc. Coverage for collectibles, including musical instruments and cameras, may be specifically scheduled.
Ready to get started?
It's easy. Call 1-888-745-2507 for your free, no-obligation rate quote.
Homeowners Insurance is designed to protect your dwelling, your personal belongings, other structures on your property and your personal assets. Learn how.
Flood insurance is part of a national program to protect you against disasters. Learn more.
Your homeowners insurance generally doesn't cover your belongings during a move. Learn more.
Serious riders get serious savings with our motorcycle discounts.Learn More
Peace of mind for your possessions, and surprisingly affordable.Learn More