Homeowners Insurance – Features and Benefits
What do you get when you protect yourself with the National General Insurance Homeowners Program?*
- Comprehensive insurance coverages to protect your property against damage from fire, smoke, storms, vandalism, theft and other hazards.
- Temporary living expenses if your home is uninhabitable after a covered claim.
- The option to add coverage for valuable personal property, such as jewelry and musical instruments.
- Replacement Cost Coverage that replaces your lost personal belongings with brand-new equivalents of the same quality.
- Optional Coverage: Various optional coverages are available so that you can tailor coverage to suit your needs and lifestyle.
Ready to begin?
It's easy. Call 1-888-745-2507 for your free, no-obligation rate quote.
Reduce your home insurance premiums significantly with exterior lighting, smoke alarms, security systems, deadbolts and other means. Learn more.
Flood insurance is part of a national program to protect you against disasters. Learn more.
Master policies vary widely from condo association to association. Do you know the insurance gaps you need to fill? Learn here.
Peace of mind for your possessions, and surprisingly affordable.Learn More
Serious riders get serious savings with our motorcycle discounts.Learn More