Renters Insurance Coverages
Renters Insurance from the National General Insurance Homeowners Program* provides broad coverage for your personal property and more – for a surprisingly affordable rate!
Renters Insurance coverage options include:
- Personal property coverage – protection for your personal property or possessions.
- Medical expense coverage – coverage of medical expenses to others as a result of bodily injury up to a certain limit.
- Liability coverage – that protects you against certain risks for bodily injury or property damage, with additional limits available.
- Optional Coverage: Various optional coverages are available so that you can tailor coverage to suit your needs and lifestyle.
Renters Insurance Limitations and Explanations of Coverage
- As with most insurance, our policies have per-category limits for certain items such as jewelry and furs. If the value of your property exceeds these limits, you can seek an appraisal for the worth of your valuables and purchase the additional extended coverage that you require.
- We also provide coverage to protect against accidents and injuries that occur in your home, as well as outside of your home that are caused by you or your property. (This does not include automobile accidents.) This liability coverage includes legal defense costs, if you are taken to court over such an accident.
- Loss of use coverage provides for you if your rental residence is uninhabitable as a result of any of the named perils. That means that we will pay for you to live somewhere else while your residence is being repaired. The limit on this type of coverage may vary.
Ready to begin?
It's easy. Call 1-888-745-2507 for your free, no-obligation quote.
Your homeowners insurance generally doesn't cover your belongings during a move. Learn more.
Homeowners Insurance is designed to protect your dwelling, your personal belongings, other structures on your property and your personal assets. Learn how.
Master policies vary widely from condo association to association. Do you know the insurance gaps you need to fill? Learn here.
Peace of mind for your possessions, and surprisingly affordable.Learn More
Multiple vehicles? Then we can multiply your savings!Learn More