Additional Coverages and Warranty Programs
The National General Insurance Homeowners Program* works with select insurance partners to offer extended coverage limits, scheduled property options, and a host of other insurance products and services designed to meet your individual needs. And special insurance products are available for those who live in parts of the country that are more at risk for certain natural disasters.
Our Additional Coverages include:
- Coverage for Mobile and Manufactured Homes
- Landlord & Dwelling Fire
- Antique and Collector Cars
- Personal Umbrella and Excess Liability (from $1 million to $5 million)
- Scheduled and/or Blanket Valuables (Jewelry, Furs, Fine Arts, Musical Instruments, Computers, Silver)
- Personal Watercraft and ATV
Earthquake or earth movement coverage is not covered under basic homeowners policies. Coverage options are available, subject to state variations, for loss due to earthquake or earth movement.
California customers only: click here to get a free earthquake insurance quote from Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc.
To learn more about these specialized insurance programs, call us at
Multiple vehicles? Then we can multiply your savings!Learn More
RVs are special. Get specialized insurance from the RV insurance experts at National General Insurance.Learn More