Lower Your Commercial Vehicle Insurance Premiums
To get the best possible commercial vehicle insurance rates:
- Check with your National General Insurance Agent about available discounts in your state!
- Consider raising your company car insurance deductibles to lower your insurance premium.
- Look for features in your insured vehicles that reduce drivers’ risks. Air bags, anti-lock brakes, and anti-theft devices all offer opportunities for lower rates.
- Those with fewer traffic violations, accidents or other incidents benefit from lower rates.
- Look for value over the long-run – it helps you save, and provides peace of mind.
- Providing proof of prior insurance – Commercial or Personal Auto – without a lapse within the most recent 6 months also means savings.
For a great rate, contact your local agent, or call 1-800-462-2123 for a quote. It’s free and it’s fast!
Underwritten by these member companies of the National General Insurance Group, Winston-Salem, NC: Integon Specialty Ins. Co., Integon Indemnity Corp., Integon General Ins. Co., New South Ins. Co., Integon Preferred Ins. Co., Integon National Ins. Co. and Integon Casualty Ins. Co., National General Ins. Co., National General Assur. Co., MIC General Ins. Corp. and National General Insurance Online, Inc. Coverage not available in HI and MA. Coverage in NJ provided by High Point Property and Casualty Ins. Co. which is not affiliated with NGIC Ins. Some features may not be available.
Underwritten by National General Ins. Co. in TX and National General Assur. Co. in WA. Coverage purchased through agencies is underwritten in TX by Home State County Mutual Ins. Co., administered by Integon National Ins. Co.; and in WA by Integon Indemnity Corp., Integon Preferred Ins. Co., and New South Ins. Co.
Multiple vehicles? Then we can multiply your savings!Learn More
Drive less? Save More!
Save on auto insurance with National General Insurance's Low Mileage Discount offered exclusively to OnStar Subscribers.Learn More