How to Lower Your Insurance Premium
Lowering your premium is as easy as ABC!
Looking for the coverage you need at the best possible rates? Here are some things to keep in mind to lower your auto insurance, RV insurance and motorcycle insurance premiums.
To get the best possible rates:
- Check with your National General Insurance agent about multi-vehicle discounts, multi-policy discounts, OnStar® discounts, and a host of other ways to save with built-in rate reductions and our family of SmartDiscounts.®
- Consider raising your auto insurance, RV insurance or motorcycle insurance deductible to lower your premium.
- Look for features in your insured vehicle that reduce your risk. Air bags, anti-lock brakes, anti-theft devices and systems like OnStar all offer opportunities for safer driving and lower rates.
- Those with fewer traffic violations, accidents or other incidents benefit from lower rates.
- Look for opportunities to bundle multiple types of insurance, like homeowners insurance and car insurance for reduced rates.
- Be responsible with your credit. Those with good credit are statistically shown to be a better risk, and that means, in states with insurance scoring, a better price for auto insurance, RV insurance and motorcycle insurance.
- Look for value over the long-run – it helps you save, and gives you peace of mind.
- For a great rate, get a quote online. It’s free and it’s fast!
Remember – while higher deductibles and lower insurance coverage mean lower auto insurance rates, they also mean more out-of-pocket dollars at risk. Don’t skimp on the safety, security and protection your family needs with services like roadside assistance, rental reimbursement, replacement part guarantees, and exceptional claims handling – just a small part of the services available through National General Insurance.
Underwritten by these member companies of the National General Insurance Group, Winston-Salem, NC:
Integon Specialty Ins. Co., Integon Indemnity Corp., Integon General Ins. Co., New South Ins. Co., Integon Preferred Ins. Co., Integon National Ins. Co. and Integon Casualty Ins. Co., National General Ins. Co., National General Assur. Co., MIC General Ins. Corp. and National General Insurance Online, Inc. Coverage not available in HI and MA. Coverage in NJ provided by High Point Property and Casualty Ins. Co. which is not affiliated with NGIC Ins. Some features may not be available.
Underwritten by National General Ins. Co. in TX and National General Assur. Co. in WA. Coverage purchased through agencies is underwritten in TX by Home State County Mutual Ins. Co., administered by Integon National Ins. Co.; and in WA by Integon Indemnity Corp., Integon Preferred Ins. Co., and New South Ins. Co.
You're never alone on the road when you're with National General Insurance.Learn More
Designed to protect your residence and also your peace of mind.Learn More