SmartDiscounts for Smart RVers
National General Insurance offers a wide range of SmartDiscounts® that can help lower your RV insurance premium. When you get a quote online or contact us for a quote, we can help you determine which discounts you qualify for and how much you can save.
Customers who switch to National General Insurance save an average of $349 per year, and you could save even more through SmartDiscounts like:
- RVs and Autos on One Convenient Policy which can earn you a multi-vehicle discount of up to 20%. And if your RV and auto are ever involved in the same covered accident, you’ll only be responsible for one deductible, not two.
- Storage Option that saves you money by suspending the coverages you don’t need during the months your RV is not on the road. You’ll still be fully protected against threats like fire, storms, wind and theft. Just six months of this exclusive Storage Option could save you up to $400!
- GM/GMAC Customer Discounts for using other GM/GMAC products and services. Qualify for a discount if you drive a GM vehicle, have a GM Card, GMAC Mortgage, GMAC Auto Financing, or an active OnStar® subscription.
- Paid-in-Full Discount that reduces your premium when you pay up front and in full.
- Safe-Driver Discounts for completing a defensive driving course (in certain states) or having OnStar.
- Motorcycle Discounts including safe-rider and multi-cycle discounts.
- OnStar Subscriber Discount that can save you 10 to 20% on select coverages just by having an active OnStar subscription.1
- Low Mileage Discount available to OnStar subscribers who drive less than 15,000 miles a year. The less you drive, the more you can save – up to 54%!
- GM Family First Discounts for active and retired employees of GM, GMAC and other subsidiaries and their Extended Family Members, including spouses, children, stepchildren, grandchildren, step grandchildren, grandparents (including in-law and step), parents, stepparents, siblings (including full, half & step), mother/father-in law, sons/daughters-in law, brothers/sisters-in-law and same-sex domestic partners.
- Affinity Discounts for members and supporters of a wide variety of organizations.
- GM Supplier Discount for employees of businesses that work with General Motors. You’d be surprised how many companies qualify.
Eligibility, benefits, discounts and coverages may vary.
Underwritten by these member companies of the National General Insurance Group, Winston-Salem, NC: Integon Specialty Ins. Co., Integon Indemnity Corp., Integon General Ins. Co., New South Ins. Co., Integon Preferred Ins. Co., Integon National Ins. Co. and Integon Casualty Ins. Co., National General Ins. Co., National General Assur. Co., MIC General Ins. Corp. and National General Insurance Online, Inc. Coverage not available in HI and MA. Coverage in NJ provided by High Point Property and Casualty Ins. Co. which is not affiliated with National General Ins. Some features may not be available.
Underwritten by National General Ins. Co. in TX and National General Assur. Co. in WA. Coverage purchased through agencies is underwritten in TX by Home State County Mutual Ins. Co., administered by Integon National Ins. Co.; and in WA by Integon Indemnity Corp., Integon Preferred Ins. Co., and New South Ins. Co.
$349 amount is based on nationwide data from new RV policyholder surveys from October 2, 2009 to March 29, 2010.
Low Mileage Discount assumes even distribution of premium across coverages. Discounts across coverages will vary by mileage tier. Must have an eligible OnStar-equipped vehicle delivered after 4-21-04. OVD required. Not available in all states.
Designed to protect your residence and also your peace of mind.Learn More
Don't drive south of the border without proper insurance coverage.Learn More