Extended Coverages and Flexibility to Meet Your Needs
National General Insurance offers plenty of ways to customize your policy to ensure that it’s just right for you. With these SmartServices® options, you can enjoy extended protections that are all about flexibility:
- Additional Equipment Coverage – You can add coverage for your specialized equipment and accessories, such as body or suspension alterations, custom wheels, and more. As you tweak your RV to be just right, make sure to do the same to your policy.
- Storage Option – Save money by suspending the coverages you don’t need during the months your RV is not on the road. Comprehensive stays in effect to fully protect you from dangers like fire, storms, wind and theft.
- Convenient Payment Options – Pay in full or in installments, whatever fits your budget.
- Optional Full Replacement Cost Coverage – We give you a comparable new RV if yours is totaled or stolen.1 This protects you from depreciation — you could save thousands.
- RVs and Autos on One Convenient Policy – Earn a multi-vehicle discount of up to 20% for insuring your RV and autos with us. And if your RV and auto are ever involved in the same covered accident, you’ll only be responsible for one deductible, not both!
- SmartAssistSM – This optional Mechanical Breakdown Insurance provides coverage for up to one hour of labor at the site of the breakdown, towing to the nearest RV repair facility without dollar or mileage limits, and delivery of gas.2
2 Does not pay cost of gas delivered.
RVs with an original cost new of $500,000 or more will be insured only if all autos in household are also insured with NGIC Ins. Underwriting approval required.
Designed to protect your residence and also your peace of mind.Learn More
Don't drive south of the border without proper insurance coverage.Learn More