Why Choose an Independent Agent for Your Auto Insurance?
There are many reasons you may choose to work with an independent insurance agent.
Independent auto insurance agents are there to help you get the very best auto insurance coverage for your specific needs. These agents are not employed by National General Insurance, or any other car insurance company. They represent several companies, ensuring that you have a wide choice of coverages.
Your local agent:
- Chooses which auto insurance companies to represent, assuring that any policy they offer you is issued by a reliable company with solid financial strength
- Offers products to meet all of your insurance needs, from auto coverage to homeowners, life, health, business, and specialty insurance, like coverage for boats, motorcycles, and RVs
- Makes sure that all of your policies are coordinated to offer the best coverage at the best price, without leaving gaps or duplicating coverages
- Works for you, not an insurance company
- Does the shopping for you, obtaining car insurance quotes and coverages from multiple companies with no extra effort on your part
- Acts as your advocate in helping to get claims processed and paid fairly and promptly
- Has access to companies that accept risks that may be difficult to place
- Can provide periodic risk analysis and coverage reviews to assure that you always have the car insurance that makes the most sense for you
Underwritten by these member companies of the National General Insurance Group, Winston-Salem, NC: Integon Specialty Ins. Co., Integon Indemnity Corp., Integon General Ins. Co., New South Ins. Co., Integon Preferred Ins. Co., Integon National Ins. Co. and Integon Casualty Ins. Co., National General Ins. Co., National General Assur. Co., MIC General Ins. Corp. and National General Insurance Online, Inc. Coverage not available in HI and MA. Coverage in NJ provided by High Point Property and Casualty Ins. Co. which is not affiliated with National General Ins. Some features may not be available.
Underwritten by National General Ins. Co. in TX and National General Assur. Co. in WA. Coverage purchased through agencies is underwritten in TX by Home State County Mutual Ins. Co., administered by Integon National Ins. Co.; and in WA by Integon Indemnity Corp., Integon Preferred Ins. Co., and New South Ins. Co.