Homeowners Insurance – Features and Benefits
What do you get when you protect yourself with the National General Insurance Homeowners Program?*
- Comprehensive insurance coverages to protect your property against damage from fire, smoke, storms, vandalism, theft and other hazards.
- Temporary living expenses if your home is uninhabitable after a covered claim.
- The option to add coverage for valuable personal property, such as jewelry and musical instruments.
- Replacement Cost Coverage that replaces your lost personal belongings with brand-new equivalents of the same quality.
- Optional Coverage: Various optional coverages are available so that you can tailor coverage to suit your needs and lifestyle.
Ready to begin?
It's easy. Call 1-888-745-2507 for your free, no-obligation rate quote.
Reduce your home insurance premiums significantly with exterior lighting, smoke alarms, security systems, deadbolts and other means. Learn more.
Flood insurance is part of a national program to protect you against disasters. Learn more.
Your homeowners insurance generally doesn't cover your belongings during a move. Learn more.
Serious riders get serious savings with our motorcycle discounts.Learn More
Peace of mind for your possessions, and surprisingly affordable.Learn More