Homeowners Insurance – Features and Benefits
What do you get when you protect yourself with the National General Insurance Homeowners Program?*
- Comprehensive insurance coverages to protect your property against damage from fire, smoke, storms, vandalism, theft and other hazards.
- Temporary living expenses if your home is uninhabitable after a covered claim.
- The option to add coverage for valuable personal property, such as jewelry and musical instruments.
- Replacement Cost Coverage that replaces your lost personal belongings with brand-new equivalents of the same quality.
- Optional Coverage: Various optional coverages are available so that you can tailor coverage to suit your needs and lifestyle.
Ready to begin?
It's easy. Call 1-888-745-2507 for your free, no-obligation rate quote.
Lower your home insurance costs while raising your level of peace of mind. Learn more.
Your college student's property is probably not covered completely by your homeowners policy. Learn more.
Homeowners Insurance is designed to protect your dwelling, your personal belongings, other structures on your property and your personal assets. Learn how.
RVs are special. Get specialized insurance from the RV insurance experts at National General Insurance.Learn More
Multiple vehicles? Then we can multiply your savings!Learn More