Homeowners Insurance – Features and Benefits
What do you get when you protect yourself with the National General Insurance Homeowners Program?*
- Comprehensive insurance coverages to protect your property against damage from fire, smoke, storms, vandalism, theft and other hazards.
- Temporary living expenses if your home is uninhabitable after a covered claim.
- The option to add coverage for valuable personal property, such as jewelry and musical instruments.
- Replacement Cost Coverage that replaces your lost personal belongings with brand-new equivalents of the same quality.
- Optional Coverage: Various optional coverages are available so that you can tailor coverage to suit your needs and lifestyle.
Ready to begin?
It's easy. Call 1-888-745-2507 for your free, no-obligation rate quote.
Your homeowners insurance generally doesn't cover your belongings during a move. Learn more.
Homeowners Insurance is designed to protect your dwelling, your personal belongings, other structures on your property and your personal assets. Learn how.
Master policies vary widely from condo association to association. Do you know the insurance gaps you need to fill? Learn here.
Serious riders get serious savings with our motorcycle discounts.Learn More
RVs are special. Get specialized insurance from the RV insurance experts at National General Insurance.Learn More