Homeowners Insurance – Features and Benefits
What do you get when you protect yourself with the National General Insurance Homeowners Program?*
- Comprehensive insurance coverages to protect your property against damage from fire, smoke, storms, vandalism, theft and other hazards.
- Temporary living expenses if your home is uninhabitable after a covered claim.
- The option to add coverage for valuable personal property, such as jewelry and musical instruments.
- Replacement Cost Coverage that replaces your lost personal belongings with brand-new equivalents of the same quality.
- Optional Coverage: Various optional coverages are available so that you can tailor coverage to suit your needs and lifestyle.
Ready to begin?
It's easy. Call 1-888-745-2507 for your free, no-obligation rate quote.
Your college student's property is probably not covered completely by your homeowners policy. Learn more.
Your homeowners insurance generally doesn't cover your belongings during a move. Learn more.
Smart homeowners know that periodic review to your home insurance policy assures you the best coverage. Learn more.
Multiple vehicles? Then we can multiply your savings!Learn More
Peace of mind for your possessions, and surprisingly affordable.Learn More