Selecting the Right Coverage
Selecting the right auto insurance, RV insurance or motorcycle insurance coverage is a balance of factors that take into account:
- The vehicle you drive
- The way you use it
- Your family situation
- Your financial situation
It also means understanding that as things change – a new car, a new job, more assets to protect – National General Insurance is ready. We can provide the breadth of affordable and comprehensive coverages that make sense for your evolving needs.
Where to start when selecting vehicle coverage?
- Whether you’re insuring a car, an RV, a motorcycle – or all three – the more expensive your vehicle, usually, the more money it takes to repair. A leased or financed car means paying back the bank or leasing company should a total loss occur.
- If you have customized your vehicle with permanently installed features, it also means more expense in the event of repair.
- Do you have a long commute or take frequent road trips? Among other things, extra miles mean more wear-and-tear on your vehicle, and greater need for roadside assistance in the event of a breakdown.
- Are you the only driver of your vehicle? Consider who uses the car, how often and choose coverage options to take multiple drivers into account.
- If you suffered an injury in an accident, would you have medical coverage through an employer or other means to pay for those expenses?
- Even a minor injury may mean you have to take some time off. Do you have a disability plan where you work?
For more information, try our online quote. Or, contact your local agent or National General Insurance representative for expert assistance in selecting the best auto insurance coverage for you and your family.
Find out more about selecting the right coverage:
Underwritten by these member companies of the National General Insurance Group, Winston-Salem, NC:
Integon Specialty Ins. Co., Integon Indemnity Corp., Integon General Ins. Co., New South Ins. Co., Integon Preferred Ins. Co., Integon National Ins. Co. and Integon Casualty Ins. Co., National General Ins. Co., National General Assur. Co., MIC General Ins. Corp. and National General Insurance Online, Inc. Coverage not available in HI and MA. Coverage in NJ provided by High Point Property and Casualty Ins. Co. which is not affiliated with NGIC Ins. Some features may not be available.
Underwritten by National General Ins. Co. in TX and National General Assur. Co. in WA. Coverage purchased through agencies is underwritten in TX by Home State County Mutual Ins. Co., administered by Integon National Ins. Co.; and in WA by Integon Indemnity Corp., Integon Preferred Ins. Co., and New South Ins. Co.
Designed to protect your residence and also your peace of mind.Learn More
Drive less? Save More!
Save on auto insurance with National General Insurance's Low Mileage Discount offered exclusively to OnStar Subscribers.Learn More