Why Choose National General RV Insurance?
Plenty of reasons, including our RV SmartDiscounts® and SmartServices® designed to give you the specialized RV protection you need at a price you can afford. And of course, part of the National General Insurance advantage is our experience – more than sixty years in this business. If any company understands how important your RV is to you, it’s National General Insurance – America’s RV Insurance Specialist.
Here are just a few of the exceptional features you can enjoy:
- Storage Option – Save money by suspending the coverage you don’t need during the months your RV is not on the road. You’ll still be fully protected against threats like fire, storms, wind and theft. Just six months of this exclusive Storage Option could save you up to $400!
- Optional Full Replacement Cost Coverage – We give you a comparable new RV if yours is totaled or stolen.1 This protects you from depreciation — you could save thousands.
- Personal belongings coverage for full replacement cost up to $3,000 – From laptops and linens to attachments and accessories, your belongings are automatically insured for what you paid — not a depreciated amount. You can add more coverage if you need it.
- Permanent Attachments Coverage – We automatically insure permanent attachments for the full amount it would cost to replace them — not a depreciated amount.
- RVs and autos on one convenient policy – Earn a multi-vehicle discount of up to 20% for insuring your RV and autos with us. And if your RV and auto are ever involved in the same covered accident, you’ll only be responsible for one deductible, not both!
- Full-Timer Coverage – For RVers who live in their RV full-time, we offer specialty coverage with their specific needs in mind.
Plus, we’re so committed to delivering exceptional service that if you aren’t satisfied with our claims service we’ll waive up to $250 of your deductible.2
Need another great reason to choose National General Insurance for RV, auto, motorcycle and more? Customers who switch to National General Insurance save an average of $349 per year.
2 Not available in TX.
Eligibility, benefits, discounts and coverages may vary.
Underwritten by these member companies of the National General Insurance Group, Winston-Salem, NC: Integon Specialty Ins. Co., Integon Indemnity Corp., Integon General Ins. Co., New South Ins. Co., Integon Preferred Ins. Co., Integon National Ins. Co. and Integon Casualty Ins. Co., National General Ins. Co., National General Assur. Co., MIC General Ins. Corp. and National General Insurance Online, Inc. Coverage not available in HI and MA. Coverage in NJ provided by High Point Property and Casualty Ins. Co. which is not affiliated with National General Ins. Some features may not be available.
Underwritten by National General Ins. Co. in TX and National General Assur. Co. in WA. Coverage purchased through agencies is underwritten in TX by Home State County Mutual Ins. Co., administered by Integon National Ins. Co.; and in WA by Integon Indemnity Corp., Integon Preferred Ins. Co., and New South Ins. Co.
RVs with an original cost new of $500,000 or more will be insured only if all autos in household are also insured with National General Ins. Underwriting approval required.
$349 amount is based on nationwide data from new RV policyholder surveys from October 2, 2009 to March 29, 2010.
Homeowners Insurance will cover some personal belongings in your RV, but typically with high deductibles and not necessarily the protection you need. Learn more.
Airbags + Seatbelts = Safer Travels. Learn more.
Where will you or a family member be when your vehicle is disabled? Invest in peace of mind. Learn how.
Designed to protect your residence and also your peace of mind.Learn More
Don't drive south of the border without proper insurance coverage.Learn More