RV Insurance that Delivers Convenience
It’s hard enough dealing with an accident. The last thing you need is the trail of inconveniences that often follows. That’s why our SmartServices® are designed to save you time, to make dealing with life’s mishaps a little easier, and to get you back on the road as quickly and conveniently as possible. You’ll enjoy:
- SmartValet® – We’ll pick up your damaged RV and bring you a rental car after a claim. Once your RV is repaired, we will deliver it directly to you and return the rental car!1
- SmartReplacement® – If you need to replace your RV after a total loss, we can refer you to an expert who will quickly search for the exact vehicle you want. In other words, we’ll do all the legwork!
- Optional Full Replacement Cost Coverage – We give you a comparable new RV if yours is totaled or stolen.2 This protects you from depreciation — you could save thousands.
- SmartInspect® – Once your RV has been repaired after a claim, we will reinspect it upon request to ensure it is in top condition.
- RVs and autos on one convenient policy – Earn a multi-vehicle discount of up to 20% for insuring your RV and autos with us. And if your RV and auto are ever involved in the same covered accident, you’ll only be responsible for one deductible, not both!
- Guaranteed claims service satisfaction or we’ll waive your deductible — up to $250!3
- Emergency Expense Allowance – We cover up to $500 in food, lodging and travel expenses after a covered claim, so you’ll never get stranded.
- 24-hour Claims Reporting – You can report a claim anytime, anywhere, with most minor claims paid within 48 hours, handled right over the phone.
- Convenient payment options to fit any budget.
2 If your RV is totaled or stolen (and not recovered) in its first five model years it will be replaced with a comparable new RV, even if you’re not the original owner. After the first five model years, you will receive your full original purchase price — not a depreciated amount — toward the purchase of the replacement RV. Replacement Cost Coverage must be purchased during the RV’s model year or within the following four years.
3 Not available in TX.
RVs with an original cost new of $500,000 or more will be insured only if all autos in household are also insured with NGIC Ins. Underwriting approval required.
Get a rental car delivered to you anywhere, even the scene of the accident.Learn More
Don't drive south of the border without proper insurance coverage.Learn More