Renters Insurance Features and Benefits
What do you get when you protect yourself with Renters Insurance from the National General Insurance Homeowners Program?* For a surprisingly affordable rate, you can cover:
- Your personal belongings against damage from fire, smoke, storms, vandalism, theft, and more. Coverage amounts can vary, providing the flexibility of varying levels of protection to suit your needs.
- Temporary living expenses should your rental residence become uninhabitable due to any of the covered named perils.
- Valuable personal property, such as computers, electronics and jewelry.
- Medical expenses if someone is injured on your property, limits may vary.
- Accidents and injuries even outside of your home (except car accidents), including legal defense costs, with liability coverage
- Your personal belongings for full replacement value. Optional Replacement Cost Coverage will replace your lost property with brand-new equivalents of the same quality.
- Personal belongings in your car. Similar to homeowners insurance, Renters Insurance protects these as well.
Ready to begin?
It’s easy. Call 1-888-745-2507 for your free, no-obligation rate quote.
Homeowners Insurance is designed to protect your dwelling, your personal belongings, other structures on your property and your personal assets. Learn how.
Flood insurance is part of a national program to protect you against disasters. Learn more.
Your homeowners insurance generally doesn't cover your belongings during a move. Learn more.
Serious riders get serious savings with our motorcycle discounts.Learn More
Peace of mind for your possessions, and surprisingly affordable.Learn More